Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Happy Mail!

So as promised here is my latest received HAPPY MAIL and I am so excited to share it with you!

I received three trades of art zines in the past few weeks and am so happy to have received them!


The first package is from the Calabasas Library, Ms. Shanta Devi Williams!  She  put together two zines, "Through The Hand" and "As Is Above...Namaste" both handmade art zines Shanta made her self!




I loved her freehand drawings and use of washi and masking tape throughout each one!

This next one is from Messy Canvas a/k/a Mandy Steward entitled "There are Many Ways". This one is a handy dandy art zine loaded with quotes, hand drawings, tips and tricks! Ms. Mandy self publishes one of these puppies every  month and you can subscribe to this load of goodies right here!  Also, check out Mandy's blog and see how creative she is!!!!





And the third one I receive was from Creative Little Hut, a/k/a Julie Campbell of Scotland!  Her day job is a community gardener...shut up!


First off her envelope was amazingly floral and yellow, one of my favorite combos!


And much to my surprise she included a handmade butterfly clip!  My oldest daughter Clarissa begged to have it...I couldn't let that go! Sorry Clarissa!

I absolutely love this envelope!

And just look at this cute little vellum envelope I think she made for the zine!




I was so happy to have received these little art zines, the materials were so inspirational and I am so grateful to have made these friends!

Please send me a message if you would like to trade art zines or artist trading cards!  I'm IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment