Tuesday, August 8, 2017

art journals...

I don't have a lot of time to work in my art journals with a full spread of materials in front of me.  So when I do have a little bit of time and a few bits and pieces of paper and glue I try to just glue it down and then come back later with paint.  You may have seen a couple of these already but theres a few new ones I have included for you to see how I work.
This one is finished.  A collage of scrap papers and white paint and black pen.

 I began this page with book pages glued into the Moleskin sketchbook and then added a few photos and a soap package from our butterfly adventure.



On these two layouts I was playing around with a stamp.  I stamped some graph paper and added it to the moleskin sketchbook and then added my photo on top of that.  I liked the simplicity of the layout.





These last few are waiting for some paint or photos or maybe nothing...

No comments:

Post a Comment