Thursday, May 11, 2017

We found a pretty place!

Dillards Farm Inc.
504 S Buncombe Rd, Greer, SC 29650

It took us about 20 minutes to get there from Greenville.  It was a beautiful place to be on a sunny afternoon.  I would have loved to have visited the barns in the picture. 

They had homemade ice cream and a small farmers market.  The ice cream was okay...I prefer the ice cream parlor in TR...Pink Mama's for ice cream.  

The girls had fun running around in the big area where it appeared to be peach trees.  I was worried of snakes!  






2 comments:

  1. Guess what? Hal's family owns that farm. We lived in the little brick house for 3 yrs when we first moved back to SC. Hal says if you ever want a guided tour, he is happy to arrange. And yes, those are peach trees...the best in the state. Also I respectively disagree about the ice cream. Collards is THE best. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joy! That's so cool that Hal's family owns Dilliards! I would never have known that! I was amazed at how beautiful it was there and the farmers market had some great stuff!!! You must know I'm a TR girl so obviously I must favor TR ice cream! ;)

    ReplyDelete