Tuesday, February 28, 2017

I discovered Lush!



I discovered Lush!
Fresh Handmade Cosmetics

So I was in Las Vegas and I had some free time to hang out.  My friend Mary and I were looking for a few cerseis for some special people in our lives.

We started walking and came across this awesome store called LUSH, and yes, this little lushious store was in the Mandalay Bay!  It was awesome and had some awesome peeps representing!
So we entered with caution and quickly filled up our baskets with way too much Lush stuff!
 
I believe my most favorite item was the Tooth Powder in Tooth Fairy flavor!  This strawberry flavored tooth powder is a treat in itself!  You wet your brush, stick it into the powder and brush away.  They also had Toothy Tabs I will be trying next...tooth paste tablets you chew and brush...amazing!
I was beside myself when I found these little play doe looking soaps!  It was a kaleidoscope of color you could use as soap or shampoo or even run it under the water to get bubble bath.  Not to mention the fact that it smells just like candy!!!  ($9.95)
Their bath bombs were the bomb!  We got Ickle Baby Bot, Fizzbanger, Pink and Butterball.  The bomb adds a touch of fizz to your day.  You drop a bomb into your bathwater and it really explodes color and scent that you will not believe!
Bubblegum lip scrub...buff away rough skin by rubbing gently on your lips, then...lick off the sugar for a little treat!  The girls love this one!!!
I couldn't resist this little tin...Imogen Rose...solid perfume!  The scent is a delicate romantic floral...rose petals...mmm

But what amazed me the most were these two products:  the heart is a solid body cream, Shimmy, Shimmy with glitter in it...yes, I said glitter and it stays on too!  The other patty is a solid shampoo bar!  I was beside myself when this was introduced to me.  They even have a solid conditioner but I couldn't get everything now could I?!
The one thing I got that I'm not that crazy about with the Refresher Shower Jelly.  It was like Jello and a little hard to handle in the tub or shower but the scent was awesome...lemon!  To the right here you will see the LUSH solid body scrub with coco butter.  Made my skin so soft I didn't even need a lotion after my bath.

I hope this will give you an idea of how amazing LUSH is and try some out yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment