Wednesday, January 11, 2017

opening up my Etsy shop...

Okay after many sleepless nights ponding over different ways of selling my art I have decided to go (back) to Etsy.  I hate to give into the big names but after doing my research it is the better choice and what most creative peeps use.  It's not too expensive to list and they take only a small cut if you sell an item.  I have lots of ideas floating around in my head so hopefully soon I can get busy creating some new art to post.  Listed now are a few collage pieces I am in love with.  They are all paper collages framed in vintage frames.  They are somewhat small and look great on a tabletop in the living room, on your desk at work, on a bookshelf in your bedroom.  I hope when you look at them they make you happy and remind you of a mountain tops, far away places or simply a glass of milk! 

Visit my Etsy shop and see what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment