Monday, May 2, 2016

Incoming Mail Art!

I thought I would post my most recent received mail art!

Thanks guys for the awesome mail art!

Carolyn Cisneros
 
Wanda Mortensen - 3 artist trading cards!
Robin Venecia - Venecia Art! - Part of her package!
Robin Venecia - Venecia Art! - I love her envelope (back)
Robin Venecia - Venecia Art! - I love her envelope (front)
Robin Venecia - Venecia Art! - one of two artist trading cards!!!
Robin Venecia - Venecia Art! - one of two artist trading cards!!!
Robin Venecia - Venecia Art! - Look at this cute little handmade necklace she added to the package!

I love receiving goodie packages and mail art in the mail.  If you send me something I will send you something back! 
 
Address: 
Leslie Hart Studio
  228 Lake Fairfield Drive
Greenville, SC 29615

No comments:

Post a Comment