Thursday, April 14, 2016

The lighting this time of year!

This time of year is such a wonderful time for photographs outside!  The lighting in the morning as well as afternoons is so polarized.  I enjoy shooting throughout the yard to see how it turns out and I haven't used any kind of filter.  The shadows are strong and the light from the sun seems to blow with the wind.  The colors are brilliant, even the sand was delightful.
Lula Mae playing in the turtle sandbox.
The island behind the house on the lake.  I have ideas to add the most recent cut logs to create stepping stones from the yard to the island.
The load of logs to get busy with!
Lula Mae busy in the yard.
Playing in the neighborhood church playground.  We are so lucky to have this safe playground within walking distance from the house.
I loved the lighting in this photo!  Sweet girl let me take photo after photo of her this day.

No comments:

Post a Comment