Thursday, March 3, 2016

Our backyard....cinderblock ideas!

Cinderblock ideas...



I love this idea for the garden, deck and clubhouse.  We will be collecting from now on for this project!

We need to do some improvements on our fire pit we currently have on the island and I thought this one was very modern looking, appropriate for our house!

We have a corner in the side yard that has a deck and a very high wooden wall to give us privacy.  I must add some lights like here.  I added Christmas tree lights to my studio and love the way it looks, creating a glowing ambiance.  You could pretty much add Christmas lights to any room or outdoor area.  I think I will!

Last but not least, the reason for looking into cinderblock creations was to get the "how to" on a cinderblock garden that I am trying to convince Scott to let me create on the island this spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment