Thursday, March 31, 2016

Couch Art by Samie Harding!

I recently came across this awesome video regarding Couch Art at Journal Girl's website !  Now I know a lot of you are asking "What is Couch Art?" right? 
 
In the video Samie explains that the art box is for sitting at the tv but you could also grab your art box when headed outside to watch the babies play which is what I was thinking when I saw it!  As you watch the video you will come up with all kinds of ideas as to why you should have an art box and when you would use it!
 
I start out my day with a plan to try my best to get in some are before the day is over but a lot of times I end up without a minute to spare!  After watching this video, I now have hope!  I have plans to create my Couch Art Box as soon as possible and will post about it as soon as I'm finished with it.
 
 


Please visit Samie's website, you will enjoy!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment