Want to participate in a trade?
Deadline to participate: January 15, 2016
After the deadline, you will receive 3 new cards by other artists for your collection. Feel free to contact them about their work! And participate as many times as you like!
1. Make 3 artist trading cards. Theme is HALLOWEEN!
a. Each card must be 2.5”x3.5”
b. Cards should be original artwork made by you, please no digital prints of works. If you use your photography, it must be altered in some way.
c. Any medium applies.
d. Cards can be all the same or all different, or any combination of the two.
e. All cards must be able to fit into a standard plastic sleeve used for baseball or collector’s cards.
2. Include your name and email and/or website/ blog on the back of each card (write legibly).
3. Include a 2.5”x3.5” sheet of paper with your name, address, and contact information.
4. Include a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope with enough postage to return your cards to you). Please do not send padded envelopes unless you have the correct postage. If you are international please include a self addressed envelope and $2.00 for postage. I cannot return new artist cards to you if I don’t get a SASE with the proper postage!
5. Mail your cards, contact information, and a SASE to:
Leslie Hart Studio
10 Central Avenue, #3