Saturday, January 16, 2016

An amazing day!


Today was an amazing day in the studio! I was lucky enough to get to instruct 10 amazingly creative children how to create a self portrait collage like a Picasso cubism style painting. There was so much excitement in the room as we started creating, the morning flew by and the worksho was over before I knew it!  It was amazingly inspirational and I'm so looking forward to the next workshop coming in February...details soon!
The group was mostly girls but we did have one boy! They all worked intensely and appeared to have a good time.
These would make a wonderful art show!
Afterwards the mess was left for me! I had some paint left in trays so I painted another background and will soon create another of my own self-portrait with most of the scraps left in the floor! Soon to be posted...

No comments:

Post a Comment