Wednesday, September 30, 2015

This Friday come out to participate in a Halloween Artist Trading Card Workshop! It's gonna be really spooky!

 
Halloween Artist Trading Card Workshop!

Come craft in a group, it's fun and extra creative juices are flowing!

We will make Halloween trading cards! I will have samples but feel free to bring a sketchbook with ideas. We will paint the background of cards and then use other materials to make the cards spooky! Stickers, paper, paint, glitter glue to name a few materials. I will have 3 cards or more for each person. All materials included.
.......................................................................
Date: Friday, October 2, 2014
Time: 6:00pm – 8:00pm
Place: 10 Central Avenue Studios, No. 3 Studio, Greenville, SC 29601
Cost: $25
Sign up: lesliehartstudio@gmail.com
.......................................................................
Spaces are limited, must pay in advance.

If anyone wants to pay via PayPal, please message me with the day that you would like for your child to attend, how many children, and your email address and I will promptly send you a PayPal invoice.

I will be giving these workshops in my studio at 10 Central Avenue Studios, No. 3. I have only 4 spots available.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment