Monday, October 6, 2014

Studio cleaned up...kinda!

I have been working diligently on trying to get our studio space cleaned up and organized.  
There are still some things that need to be put in its proper place but we are well on the way to accomplishing this task!  
I usually put in a load of clothes and get to work organizing, moving, throwing into a box for the thrift store all the while Lula Mae moves stuff around, messes, pours stuff out and Clarissa takes out all of the toys and lays them out on the floor so you can hardly move in the room.  
It's kinda frustrating but funny at the same time.  
I used think I was getting no where during the process but I did finally see 
the light at the end of the tunnel!










I have tried my best to make addition room for Clarissa to have her art table in there as well.  This is also where we store all of Clarissa's clothes that Lula Mae will some day wear so there's not much room these days!  If I do decide to participate in Open Studios 2015, there will be a lot of rearranging to make room for visitors!  But if we do OS 2015 we will have a lot to offer with tons of ideas to share I promise!  I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment