Monday, May 12, 2014

Good times to remember!


At 9 month's old, it was Lula Mae's first time at the beach!   
I would build the sand castle and then Clarissa would gladly knock it down and Lula Mae would gladly eat it!
What a great way and place to spend Mother's Day...Fripp Island for 5 days!  We all had a great time playing in the ocean, making sand castles, and riding the golf cart every evening looking for deer this past week/weekend!  The weather was perfect, sunny days and pleasant evenings, we really got lucky!
Experimental sand castle materials...
Sand Castles are magical!
Clarissa and I found some time in between beach excursions and golf cart rides to work on some sketches!
We were into mermaids while at the beach!
On the last day, Clarissa found a large puzzle to put together!  I really enjoyed this very special Mother's Day!  At the end of the day Sunday I got to order a new pair of Dr Martens I've been dreaming about!
      


No comments:

Post a Comment