Thursday, October 31, 2013

A new chapter in our book of life!

Been a long time since I've been here...been a little busy making a person and getting to know her!  Life has been exciting for us lately at the Hart house!  Our new addition to our family is Lula Mae (almost 3 months...  She is celebrating her first Halloween with big sissy Clarissa (3.5 years) here in this picture!  This year I turn 45 and Scott will turn 53 on his next birthday so we are very blessed to have our little family with such a late start!  We have a lot to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
I have my hands full with these two little girls but loving every minute of it!  My most recent project involves, at the moment, just watching Clarissa and learning from her while she paints and collages.  It is so amazing to see how she creates and reacts to what she makes.  I have learned so much from her, the innocence of a child with paper and paint is so refreshing.  Then we have added oil crayons, markers, glue, glitter, tape and scissors!  New work will start soon once I learn how to make art in a new way!  

Obviously I will NOT be participating in Open Studios this year....not sure when I will get back on that wagon...it takes a lot of work and a lot of preparation to participate but I have enjoyed it every year that I have done it.  I feel like there are other things out there for me to explore regarding the Greenville art scene and will keep you posted once I find them.

No comments:

Post a Comment