Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Open Studios - Mark Your Calendars!

Okay, I finally did it, waited until the last minute! 

I couldn't decide if I was going to commit but on Friday I completed the application and turned in my money!!!!
  It's a huge commitment, you have to complete ten new works and be open all day Saturday, Nov. 3 and all day Sunday, Nov. 4 so everyone can come to your studio and hang out with you. 

I hope I get in and if I do, I encourage you to come to my studio this year!!!!

This year I have hopes to have a few new looks in the studio and of course the new artwork as well.

I will be working on and will have available:

- altered suitcases
- painted books
-  artist trading cards (so bring your cards to trade!) 
- snail mail art project to sign up for
- a public poetry project
- new art and much more!

  So come out this year and support local artists for Open Studios 2012.  We work hard to get ready and it's not easy sharing your space and ideas with everyone....


My Page here...(updates on the way)


Mark your calendars:

Saturday, November 3, 2012 -  10am-6pm

-and-

Sunday, November 4, 2012 - noon - 6pm

My address:
228 Lake Fairfield Drive
Greenville, SC 29615
864-238-0387



No comments:

Post a Comment