Thursday, November 10, 2011

We had a GREAT time with Open Studios...

But now we are exhausted...gonna take a little break for a week or so but I'll be back very soon with lots to say I'm sure.  I need some down time!  My birthday was Friday so we kicked off the weekend by not working on Friday and eating pancakes and drinking champagne!  Oh and a delicious cake from Strossners!  YumYum, I always eat the entire cake and gain weight that I just lost!  Oh well, it was fun doing it anyway!!!  The we had Open Studios with lots of people at the house...had a great time.  Open Studios not only makes me create new artwork but it also makes us get our stuff together and get the house in GREAT shape.  I hope we can keep it this way for a while!
Strossner's carrot cake!  YUM!

Me and Pnut birthday morning.

Sign in table.

Mr. Fox painting.

Detail of the owl in the hallway.

Detail of Mr. Hare in the hallway.

Hallway upstairs.

Livingroom.

Livingroom again, new painting over the fireplace.

My cards.

Detail of Ms. Raccoon.

Detail of Bird in a Cage painting over stairs.

Same...

Fun weekend, now we rest!



1 comment:

  1. I'm really bummed I didn't make it over there! Your lovely mail art invitation is tucked away as inspiration. It made me so happy, thank you!

    ReplyDelete