Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Open Studios!

 


Open Studios is this weekend!  Woohoo!
A little bit of info for you below to make your shopping for art easy!

I will have a "price list" to give out at my studio that will coincide with my open studios blog page.  (I just added this OS page at the top of my blog)  When you visit my studio, pick up a "price list", make notes and if you don't purchase johnny on the spot, you can refer to your notes and my "open studios" blog page to pick out what you want to purchase in the comforts of your own home....I just hope it will still be available! 

I will be accepting charge cards and I can email a paypal invoice.  I will also accept personal checks and of course CASH!

Friday night we will have win and cheese and lots of fun hanging out...it's my birthday too so I will be enjoying the evening if I do say so myself!

I hope you will be able to make it this weekend, I have worked so hard on trying to make this happen and I would love to share it with you! 

If you come to my studio and you read my blog please tell me so I can give you something special!  I hope I will remember what I just said...it gets really busy sometimes and I won't have my head screwed on tight at all times.  If you speak up and I don't give you anything, just remind me by sending me a message on my blog or something and I'll mail it to you! 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment