Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Play Kitchen Cuteness!

I'm so jealous that I didn't think of this before these peeps did cause they really deserve some kind of crafty award for it! 
After coming across a revamped nitestand turned play kitchen a few months ago, I've been thinking about making one for Pnut for Christmas. 
I think I will have time and it will be the perfect gift for her with my plans to revamp her room into a Big Girl's Room for next year. 
I can't decide which design I like better since they are all so aweseme!!!!!! 
I've posted a few pictures of these cool little kitchens but you have to visit Out of the Crayon Box for details...she has a Build With Me Lesson 1, Lesson 2, Lesson 3, Lesson 4, Lesson 5, Lesson 6 and a Supply List available on her blog.  I've also included a Flicker Group with lots of cool little kitchens for your enjoyment!  Check it all out cause the before and after pictures are just truly amazing!!!
Thanks Jane!






No comments:

Post a Comment