Friday, October 14, 2011

An Invitation to My OPEN STUDIO!


Yeah!  OPEN STUDIOS - It's almost here and I can't believe I have made it this far! 
It's been tough but an accomplishment that I am most proud of! 
I have been working very hard at preparing new artwork, working on new projects, and making silly outfits for my little girl that probably won't be on display...well, we'll see. 
I still have a lot more to do to get ready and not much time left to do it in! 
Wish me luck and I have HIGH hopes to meet a lot of my blog buddies out there that secretly read my blog. ;)

*This year they have something new to offer as far as lists of artists and maps to their studios to make it easier to find them here.

**Now the fun begins October 28, 2011, probably will start around 6:30ish, there will be a gallery showing of all participants in Open Studios at the MAC Gallery located at 16 Augusta St. Greenville, SC 29601 (864-467-3132).

***And next...my studio WILL be open Friday night, November 4, 2011 from 6pm-9pm!!!!  What a great way to get the party started...not to mention it's my birthday too!

****And lastly...my studio WILL be open Saturday and Sunday of course too. 

Saturday, November 5, 2011 - 10am-6pm
-and-
Sunday, November 6, 2011 - noon-6pm


You don't have to have an invitation to come out and enjoy the artwork. 
Come one, come all and just so you know I will be accepting credit cards via PayPal and SquareUp in case you don't want to blow threw your cash! (heeheehee)

Directions:
From downtown Greenville, take Wade Hampton (Hwy. 29) north for 2.3 miles, then turn right onto Rushmore Dr. Turn left on Edwards Rd and then right onto Shannon Dr. Turn right at stop sign onto Lake Fairfield Dr. #228 will be on the left.
Call me if you get lost or need more directions from another spot in town...864-238-0387

Hope to see you there!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment