Thursday, October 6, 2011

A funny thing happened yesterday!

I ran into the downtown Publix right quick on my way back from lunch to pick up a gallon of milk and some sandwich bread.  I was walking down the isles trying to remember what I was there to get while mesmerised by how many people were in there at this time of day. 
I've always enjoyed looking at people, wondering what they are doing that day, you know just wondering what's they're story or as my dad used to say...what's their deal? 
Then all of a sudden I passed somone that looked so familiar but I couldn't put my finger on how I knew her face...I passed her again on another isle, got all the way down the isle and then it dawned on me.  It was the writer of the blog My Black Sketchbook! 
I'm so sorry but I just can't remember her name, I was so excited about seeing her and meeting her!  It was like meeting a star or something!  Funny! 
I do like her blog and find it to be inspirational.  I loved her wig shots and office snap shots and zine/book ideas!!!!  The girl is just real!  I hope you will enjoy it too! 



1 comment:

  1. Wow! What a complimentary post! I enjoyed meeting you as well, Thanks for your encouragement!

    Kara a.k.a. myblacksktechbook

    ReplyDelete