Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bow Ties for Girls

Bow ties for girls! 
Why not?   Bow ties for girls, sounds like a great idea to me!
I just bought one this summer for my fall wardrobe and I just can’t wait to wear it. It’s mustard yellow knit. But I want to share some other bow ties I found that I think would look great with a cute secretary dress or a t-shirt, blazer, jeans and docs!

I love how clean lined bow tie is presented, I would just hope that I could keep it that way!  It would look perfect with a red dress.
via: granny zann

So sweet, reminds of Christmas.

What a great thing here.  Make your own! I'm getting one of these puppies for sure!

 Okay, now here we go...bow ties for doggies!

Great fall colors...mmm, I can smell it now!  Pumpkins, spices and a new bow tie for my fall wardrobe :) 

Sweetness, a bow tie bola!

Get out of town...look at this, a bow tie for your kitty! 

Stylin with your bow tie on, that's what I'm gonna do when I wear mine! 

T-shirt bow ties! 

Last but not least, I'm loving this tie, I know it isn't a bow tie but I loved the creativeness of it!  Great for fall girls!


No comments:

Post a Comment