Friday, September 16, 2011

the A-Z of ME!

This is me and Mary Scales in Florida!  I'm on the right :)

The following is a survey that bloggers are sharing so everyone out there can learn a little bit of the basics about each other!  I hope you enjoy...

A. Age: 42
B. Bed size: Queen
C. Chore that you hate: Cleaning the house, washing and folding and ironing clothes! I used to really despize going to the grocery store, but now our little family goes together and that makes it a lot more fun!
D. Dogs: We only had one left of three pups when Clarissa was born and shortly after her birth he decided to move on to the other world where Katie and Elsie live so now we are without. But...we have plans to get another doggie soon once Pnut is old enough to understand and help take care of it :)
E. Essential start to your day: A sip of medicine (diet Dr. Pepper) and then a cup of coffee to follow.
F. Favorite color: Seafoam green running a close race with a creamy orange.
G. Gold or Silver: Silver for sure. But I will wear gold plated jewelry if it’s cool looking.
H. Height: 5’4
I. Instruments you play: I can play a few chords on the guitar but nothing special...me and Clarissa like to play with daddy’s drum machine though. She’s pretty good too!
J. Job title: Legal secretary to the managing partner of a small law firm.
K. Kids: 1 - and her name is Clarissa, she’s 19 months old and she’s the best thing that ever happened to me and my husband! She is so much fun and has a great personality!
L. Live: Greenville, SC. I’m a true southern girl.
M. Mother’s name: Evelia.
N. Nicknames: None, unless Scott gets mad at me!
O. Overnight hospital stays: I think we stayed three nights after Pnut was born.
P. Pet peeves: People that drive slow in the passing lane, those that help themselves to a cup of coffee at work and don’t fill up the water tank, the list is too big!
Q. Quote from a movie: "It’s the f*ckin’ Catalina wine mixer." – Step Brothers {we watch this movie at least once a month}.
R. Right or left handed: Righty.
S. Siblings: 1 younger sister and 1 sister-in-law.
U. Underwear: Funny that you ask because lately I have noticed that I’ve been putting my undies on the wrong side out for some reason. I had a thought the other day, "what does that mean?"
V. Vegetable you hate: Beets, without a doubt!
W. What makes you run late: Sleeping late, I can’t seem to ever get enough, even before Pnut came along! Then you can add to that, can’t find something to wear that fits right (need to loose weight), can’t get my hair to do right or just dragging!


X. X-Rays you’ve had: Teeth, abdomen (acid reflux), boobies.
Y. Yummy food that you make: I don’t cook. Scott does most of the cooking. But I can make crock pot stuff pretty good. I know that’s not saying much but, I’m just saying.
Z. Zoo animal: We don’t go much, not really a big fan of the zoo. But if I had to pick my fave animal at the zoo, I would have to say the lions.

I hope you had fun reading a little more about me :)

If you play along link up in the comments so I can learn the ABC’s of you!

(via:  Srslyliz)

No comments:

Post a Comment