Tuesday, August 30, 2011

More Bentos!

As you may have already figured out, I'm really excited about Bentos these days.  I can't help myself, they are just too cute and I'm sure Clarissa loves eating her lunch and snacks in them!  I have a few more items yet to come and as soon as I receive them you can rest assure that
I will share them with you!
"Bear/Pig: mix x mate -  our daily life overflows with happiness."
This one is small for a quick morning or afternoon snack
 with little latches on the sides to keep the lid on.


Double deckers are cut for a big lunch.  This one is called "Clapping March Musician (like the pink one posted earlier) the concert will start soon."  This one didn't come with a band to help keep it shut, guess I'll have to use another one that I have.

A dreamy little cluster of three..."Fairy Tale World - Hope this special day will be filled with happiness! Turn Left, down, Up! Up! Here!"
Blue, pink and green!  Perfect for a Pnut's lunch or snack!

Happy Bentos!



No comments:

Post a Comment