Monday, July 11, 2011

The Big Crafty Loot!

These are all the goodies we bought with the exception of a few pieces that are gifts...don't want anyone to see those of course!  We had so much fun shopping and hanging out in Asheville.  Pnut loved it too, she was definitely in her element!
1.  Owlette - crayon carrier and a bonnet not pictured...we had to special order Pnut's size.
2.  Monkey and Squirrel - cast iron hooks.
3.  Leslie Hinton - the large painting on canvas and the small one on the piece of wood - I loved her work but she doesn't have a web site just yet.
4.  Ryan Ashley - crocheted bow tie!
5.  Seven Feathers Tribe - plush cookies.
6.  The high Fiber Co. - cute little snack pouches :)
7.  Lucky Creature - Cool little halloween painting on canvas.
8.  Sugar Kids - I think this is who made the little rose tshirt hairbow.





We had a GREAT time!  It was about 2:30 in the afternoon, having been there since about 12:00 and I said, why am I so hungry?  I didn't realize that we had not eaten lunch yet.  I've never done that before!  Fun times to remember for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment