Friday, July 8, 2011

The Big Crafty is this weekend!

The Big Crafty is an indie craft show that is held twice a year, if you're lucky, in Asheville, NC.  If you can make it up to Asheville for a few hours you won't be let down by the awesome artwork and crafty stuff that will be for sale! 

I've highlighted a few of my faves for you to enjoy and get a little taste!

#1 Owlette - these girls are from Nashville and they make the cutest baby stuff.  I got Clarissa one of these bonnets the last time I saw their booth in Greenville!
#2 - Raimbowtree - Yes, I said raimbow...look how awesome this flower is in her hair!  I can't wait to get one for myself!
#3 - Canoo - Check him out!  His name is Uncle Bertie...heeheehee!
#4 - Jordan Grace Owens - Personalized Paper Dolls!  I know, I can't wait to see them in person!!!!

Hope to see you there!  Oh and by the way, the show is Sunday (July 10, 2011) only!






No comments:

Post a Comment