Friday, May 6, 2011

Week Update!

I'm glad this week is coming to an end...rough week!  It started out with Clarissa having a fever of 103, mouth sores, drooling like crazy and very fussy.  Doctor said it was a virus similar to hand and foot but without the blisters on her feet and hands.  Finally today she is well and somewhat back to normal but even with that going on she's got teeth coming in too...poor little girl :(

Then the heat went out!  Of all times, when we have a cold wave coming through!  The fix-it man came but had to order parts, it's running but still isn't totally fixed after giving him 1600 bucks already!!!!

Then I got a bad head cold...it started out like allergies and then a full on cold...my head is totally stopped up and I cannot breath through my nose at all!  I feel like crap but I have to go to work cause my desk is covered up and I can't seem to get caught up!!!!

So you can see how I am so glad that it's Friday...I have plans to sleep late Saturday and Sunday for sure!!!

We do have a great weekend planned though...Saturday Scott plays at the "Hoot and Holler" fund raiser so we'll have a great afternoon in the park, then Sunday for Mother's Day, we have a cookout planned at the house with lots of good food, I'm really looking forward to that! 

I hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment