Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Vintage finds!



As promised I took some pictures of some of our loot from thrift shopping this past Saturday...I didn't have time to take a picture of all the items so I only took a few of my favorites. We found some great vintage clothes for Pnut, a lot of them are the 80's school girl look. I can't wait for her to be able to wear dresses. She's practicing on cruising around and still crawling (I think she has figured out crawling is easier) but a dress just wouldn't make it easier for her right now. So, we will patiently wait for the little doll to walk soon and collect the cutest vintage dresses ever until then! Look at that plaid scottie and cheerleading bear! I couldn't believe what I was finding and then when we got up to the register...everything was half price! I felt lucky that day!!!! I also found these cute cherry or apples (I can't tell which) shorts and picnic tablecloth jumper. My little Pnut is going to look so cute for those summer outings!

No comments:

Post a Comment