Friday, March 4, 2011

A different route...


So I decided to take a different route to work this morning, it being Friday and the fact that I wanted a home cooked breakfast from Tommy's Ham House :) So, with that said, I went to Tommy's and then took Mulberry to the train station and then left on Washington to make a quick stop at the post office. This was an interesting route, one that I should take more often because of the sites and sounds all the way to the office. It may have just been the difference in scenery that made it special and the fact that I now am eating an awesome breakfast! I've eaten most of it already, dove in as soon as I got to my office...mmmmm! It really isn't very healthy but it sure was tasty!
(It was toast, sausage patties, scrambled eggs and grits)


No comments:

Post a Comment